I have been dieting for years.. they say i belong to the yoyo kind of dieting where i can do extreme dieting and then slack off and gain those weights again. From my point of view, the first week of dieting is really the toughest. Not only does your mind play with you but you tend to lie to yourself and procrastinate.

My diet program starts in a week, so i am taking this week to condition myself. I have been drinking a lot of water because it is essential to weight loss. The only problem is that i have been making a lot of trips to the toilet... :\ Well, I should take that as an added exercise... think positive right?!

Tomorrow, i should cut my sleep in the daytime. Usually, after I send my daughter to school I go back to bed. So that should change. Little changes everyday...

Hoping for the best :)

0 Responses

Post a Comment